Becoming a top-notch project manager involves more than just passing the PMP® exam. You'll need quality training to fully prepare for your future role. This course provides 35-contact hours of project management education, and is taught by project management author and expert Joseph Phillips.
- Receive top training w/ 139 lectures & 49 hours of content
- Get complete coverage of the entire PMBOK® Guide & PMP® exam objectives
- Study to pass the PMI PMP certification exam
- Navigate the formulas, charts & theories of project management
- Calculate float for complex project network diagrams
- Memorize the formulas for earned value management
- Compare & contrast processes, knowledge areas, theories, and best practices
- Reinforce your learning w/ interactive games
Joseph Phillips is a motivated, personable business professional with more than 15 years’ experience as a project management consultant, educator, technology consultant, business owner, and technical writer. He has extensive experience as a project manager, management consultant, organizational change management consultant, organizational process analyst, and more. His project management certifications include the Project Management Professional (PMP) and the Project+ Professional designation.