If you're aspiring to be a serious mobile developer, learn to program for Android Marshmallow. The latest version of the world's most popular operating system, Android M offers you cutting-edge features with which to work your app magic. You'll end this course with a great understanding of how to set up your development environment, use the Android SDK, and much more.
- Develop apps for Android Marshmallow w/ 6 hours of content
- Master Android fundamentals: activities, fragments, views & more
- Understand the structure & life cycle of an Android app
- Work w/ various views & layouts
- Wireframe the design of your app
- Configure advanced features: transmit network data, store data in SQLite, etc.
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content. Their team of industry professionals has been training manpower for more than a decade. They aim to teach technology the way it is used in the industry and professional world. They have a professional team of trainers for technologies ranging from Mobility, Web and Enterprise, and Database and Server Administration. For more details on the course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!