Android Studio is the go-to IDE for streamlining Android programming. Developed by Google, Android Studio consists of a whole host of tools that make building, maintaining, and debugging code much, much easier. Along with tips and tricks for developing apps faster with Android Studio, this course will cover basic Android programming concepts so even beginners can get onboard with one of the most lucrative opportunities in software development.
- Study Android's premier IDE w/ over 24 lectures & 2 hours of content
- Learn to develop Android applications from scratch
- Get comfortable w/ the newest development tools
- Build an app & publish it on the Google Play Store
- Understand the main UI components
- Get introduced to Version Control Systems like Git
Cristian Gradisteanu is a software developer responsible for the development of management software products. His areas of expertise include programming languages like Java, Objective-C, C#, C++, PHP, and Ruby, and system administration. Cristian is very passionate about teaching people interesting topics every day, and believes learning is a continuous process.
For more details on this course and instructor, click here
. This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!