Android is currently the world's largest mobile platform and demand only continues to grow. It's never too late to introduce yourself to Android programming, and this course is an outstanding jumping off point for beginners. Focusing on Android 4.3, Jelly Bean, you'll get a crash course in the fundamentals of building apps and games for Android, and build an excellent foundation for translating your skills to later versions.
- Access 45 lectures & 7 hours of content 24/7
- Create Android apps & games w/ no prior knowledge
- Understand the core concepts of Android programming
- Explore the features & specifications of the Android SDK
- Master Eclipse ADT & Android SDK
- Gain skills to work on Android commercial & freelance projects
- Receive a certificate of completion
Eduonix creates and distributes high-quality technology training content. Their team of industry professionals have been training manpower for more than a decade, and aim to teach technology the way it is used the industry and professional world. Their professional team of trainers range from Mobility, Web to Enterprise and Database and Server Administration. For more details on this course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!