Kill two birds with one stone, and create mobile apps tailored towards both Android and iOS. You'll learn to develop games using the Unity game engine, which allows you to do so with minimal code. Walk through instructions to craft a 2D zombies survival game, and conclude your lessons having learned how to design characters, add graphics, animate zombies, and much more.
- Create a 2D zombies survival game in Unity 5 w/ 5 hours of content
- Plan & design your game's characters, map, etc.
- Configure the game camera to work properly
- Add background decorating elements
- Program the game classes
- Animate, program & duplicate your zombies
- Program the shooting script, configure lights, add sound effects & more
Jose Lopez Garcia is an indie developer who holds a degree in Aerospace Engineering, and is currently pursuing another in Web Design, Mobile Development, and Game Development. He has loved video games since he was a child, and has been fascinated with learning about and designing several dozen 2D video games. He hopes to start his own video game company in the future.
Details & Requirements
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime access
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Internet required
- Unity3D required (free download available)
- Inkscape required (free download available)
- Basic programming knowledge recommended (preferably of C#, Java or C++)
- Basic Unity knowledge recommended
- Instant digital redemption